I would respectfully like to make the following (2) two requests.
I. I would respectfully request, pursuant to California Public Records Act and all other applicable laws, any and all Conditional Use Permits, Minor Use Permits, or other discretionary permits or entitlements associated with the following addresses:
- 11710 Carmel Mountain Rd., San Diego, CA 92128
- 4175 Park Blvd., San Diego, CA 92103
- 1260 Garnet Ave., San Diego, CA 92109
- 3315 Rosecrans St., Suite B, San Diego, CA 92110
- 3358 Governor Dr., San Diego, CA 92122
- 4439 Genesee Ave., San Diego, CA 92117
- 15727 Bernardo Heights Pwky., San Diego, CA 92128
- 16415 Paseo Del Sur, San Diego, CA 92127
In the interest of efficiency, please note that we are concerned mostly with entitlements and permits as required for alcohol sales.
- Additionally, I hereby request, pursuant to California Public Records Act and all other applicable laws, any and all Letters of Public Convenience or Necessity (LPCN) or Finding of Public Convenience or Necessity (FPCN) associated with the addresses as set forth above (#1-8).
As you may know, a LPCN or FPCN is required when the issuance of a California Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) License would “add to or result in” Undue Concentration as defined in California Business and Professions Code Section 23958.4. Within San Diego, pursuant to San Diego City Council Resolution #294124 (2000), the Police Chief, or his or her designee, promulgates such a Letter.