We would like to obtain information and documentation in your office’s custody regarding the property – including, but not limited to, all structures and related parking and paths of travel – located at 3737 Sports Arena Boulevard, San Diego, California 92110 (APN 441-270-43-00). Pursuant to the California Public Record Act, Cal. Govt. Code § 6250, we ask that you please provide copies of the following documents related to the above address and/or parcel number:
- All building/construction permits finalized from January 1, 1982 to present;
Please note: We do not need permits related solely to lighting/electrical; banners/signs; HVAC; or grading matters.
- All hardship exceptions granted from January 1, 1982 to the present;
- All certificates of occupancy for this facility issued from the original date of construction and any others issued from January 1, 1982 to present;
- Any and all correspondence between the property owner and contractor and the City from January 1, 1982 to present; and
- Any and all complaints received by the City concerning this facility from January 1, 1982 to present.
Please contact our office at your earliest convenience to request payment for any copying and shipping costs. If available, we would prefer the aforementioned documents in electronic format, and we will accept documents that have personally identifying information redacted. We look forward to receiving your response within the ten (10) days required by law.
If you have any questions regarding this request, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.